Friday, May 11, 2012

X Flight Media Day.

X Flight was open yesterday for Media Day. I was able to ride it 18 times. I rode on both sides in the back and in the middle. I did not ride in the front row because the camera equipment had 6 out of the 8 possible front row seats closed off. The ride was way more intense than I was expecting. The fly through elements were much more noticeable than they appeared to be in the POV's of the other Wing Coasters. The forces on the ride itself were also much more intense than I expected. I could only ride a few times at a time before I'd have to take a break from riding.

                                                                          Tight fit







                                                                           Keyhole
                                                                       Hangar
                                                       Walter Bolliger, the B in B&M
                                                            Ribbon cutting ceremony



                                                               Train storage shed
                                                             Harness mechanisms

Video of the ribbon cutting ceremony:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl2SMR-iJg4

No comments:

Post a Comment